Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Personal Injury, Auto Accidents & Wrongful Death
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Law Office of William R. Purcell II, PLLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Personal Injury, Auto Accidents and Wrongful Death cases. Based in Laurinburg, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of North Carolina. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Law Office of William R. Purcell II, PLLC has a thorough understanding of North Carolina law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you. Free Consultation for Personal Injury Cases
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Law Office of William R. Purcell II, PLLC can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Healthcare: Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping patients and medical professionals find legal resolutions to healthcare issues. We have extensive knowledge of the healthcare system and can help you through the complexities of the legal process.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Estate Planning: We handle North Carolina estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
- Trust and Estate Administration: Trustees and executors need legal support when managing trusts and estates. Our attorneys provide reliable guidance in matters of trust and estate administration.
When you retain the services of Law Office of William R. Purcell II, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Laurinburg law firm today
Law Office of William R. Purcell II, PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Laurinburg. Call the firm at 910-506-3437 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.